By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
TopDesignFirms.com is solely owned and operated by i3 Labs, LLC, a New Jersey limited liability company.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on i3 Labs, LLC's web site, TopDesignFirms.com, for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on i3 Labs, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by i3 Labs, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on i3 Labs, LLC's web site are provided "as is". i3 Labs, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, i3 Labs, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall i3 Labs, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on i3 Labs, LLC's Internet site, even if i3 Labs, LLC or a i3 Labs, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on i3 Labs, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. i3 Labs, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. i3 Labs, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. i3 Labs, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
i3 Labs, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by i3 Labs, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to i3 Labs, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
8. Ranking Requirements
The following requirements provide the basis of how TopDesignFirms.com ranks the companies on the site. These requirements may change from time to time and can be outlined on the TopDesignFirms.com website for review.
Be in business for a minimum of 5 years
The company must be in business for a minimum of 5 years. Although, this is not necessarily a determining factor of what makes a top agency, it is our requirement because it demonstrates that the company has been in business for a period of time and will likely be around for more to come.
Submit a diverse portfolio for our ranking team to review
It is important that the agency has a diverse portfolio for our ranking team to assess. Having a few pieces to review is not sufficient, as our team likes to spend a good amount of time reviewing and analyzing the features of each Web design project for usability, style, coding, complexity, and customization.
Have reviews of your business on other sites like Google+, Yelp, YP, and other review sites
Transparency is key! If there are no reviews, whether positive or negative, about the agency online, then this is a red flag for us. Although we understand that not every review will be a 5-star rating, it is important that we not only see transparency on the agency’s side but also that their clients were passionate enough about the firm to write a review on their service.
Be open to our ranking team calling your clients for testimonials on your work and service
In order to get an outside perspective of the agency’s services, our ranking team will randomly call past clients of each agency in order to get their honest and unbiased opinion of the firm in question.
Cooperate with our ranking team
Last and certainly not least, we assess how the agency works with our team during the review process. Their responses to our inquiries and their level of cooperation can tell us a lot about how they may treat their current and future clients. If they can’t work with us, then they might have difficultly establishing a good working relationship with their clients, which is an important factor in our ranking system.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.